Supporting UK Businesses
In our continued effort to keep our clients up to date, we would like to share two important updates.
- Job Retention Scheme - the Government have announced that the Job Retention Scheme will finish at the end of October and UK businesses will have to contribute to this from August. Click here for full details.
Please note: This means that the final date by which an employer can furlough an employee for the first time will be 10 June, in order for the current 3 week furlough period to be completed by 30 June. Employers will have until 31 July to make any claims in respect of the period to 30 June.
- Self-Employment Income Support Scheme - Those eligible under this scheme will be able to claim a second and final grant in August. Click here for full details.
We hope you find this helpful.
Specialist support from Hentons
We now have specialists dealing with the specific reliefs and issues being faced by our clients. Please feel free to contact the relevant areas of expertise:
- For all Payroll queries, including the Job Retention Scheme and SSP email Jess Haunch
- For all VAT and Tax queries, including time to pay for all taxes Greg Langley
- For all Business Interruption Loan Scheme queries please contact Tim Baum-Dixon.
We hope you keep safe and healthy.