Supporting UK businesses
The HMRC have also advised us on the following regarding the Job Retention Scheme:
- Claims should not be made by phone, it will be an online service only
- HMRC is working at a pace to deliver the service that will allow businesses to make a claim. Businesses, and agents that are authorised to act on behalf of clients for PAYE matters, will be able to claim
- However, file only agents will not be able to access the service due to data protection reasons
- Full details around the Job Retention Scheme can be found here
- As an authorised agent, we can act on your behalf for any Job Retention Claim. If we already manage your businesses payroll, we will already hold all the relevant information needed for your claim. So as long we are engaged to do so, we will be able to help in your claim.
- If we currently don’t manage your payroll, we can still deal with this for you.
- Also, why not speak to us today, to see if we can help your business by managing your payroll on your behalf.