Supporting UK Businesses
In our continued effort to keep our clients up to date, we would like to share the following updates:
- Please read our weekly Covid 19 update which covers updates on the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, Self-employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS), Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grant Fund (RHLGF) and the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS).
- We have created a useful guide for those who are self-employed, which we hope you find useful.
- Finally, we have a further update and guide for Charities
Please note we will continue to provide these updates on a weekly basis, apart from any breaking and importance news which we will get to you straight away.
We hope you find this helpful.
Specialist support from Hentons
We now have specialists dealing with the specific reliefs and issues being faced by our clients. Please feel free to contact the relevant areas of expertise:
- For all Payroll queries, including the Job Retention Scheme and SSP email Jess Haunch
- For all VAT and Tax queries, including time to pay for all taxes Greg Langley
- For all Business Interruption Loan Scheme queries please contact Tim Baum-Dixon.
We hope you keep safe and healthy.