Supporting UK Businesses
In our continued effort to keep our clients up to date, we would like to share the following updates:
- Please read our general weekly update which covers updates on a Furlough extension and Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loans.
- It was announced on 27th April 2020 that small businesses will benefit from a new fast-track Bounce Back Loan Scheme which will help small and medium-sized businesses borrow between £2,000 and £50,000. Click here to find out more.
- We also have an update for Charities and the support available after the BBC big night in.
Please note we will continue to provide these updates on a weekly basis, apart from any breaking and importance news which we will get to you straight away.
We hope you find this helpful.
Specialist support from Hentons
We now have specialists dealing with the specific reliefs and issues being faced by our clients. Please feel free to contact the relevant areas of expertise:
- For all Payroll queries, including the Job Retention Scheme and SSP email Jess Haunch
- For all VAT and Tax queries, including time to pay for all taxes Greg Langley
- For all Business Interruption Loan Scheme queries please contact Tim Baum-Dixon.
We hope you keep safe and healthy.